Open meetings are held to allow the public access to discussion between members of the Undergraduate Student Government Executive Branch. These meetings are available for all community members.
Campus Presidents Council
All Campus Presidents Council Meetings are streamed via YouTube.
2022 Meeting Dates:
Until further notice, all meetings will be held virtually:
Wednesday, January 26th
Wednesday, February 9th
Wednesday, February 23rd
Wednesday, March 9th
Wednesday, March 23rd
Wednesday, March 30th
All meetings are held from 9:30 to 10:45 AM.
When available, click on each meeting for the respective agenda.
Executive Board Meetings
Executive Board Meetings are held every Thursday from 6:00 to 7:30 PM. Until further notice, they will be held virtually.
Meeting agendas will be posted here for each meeting.
Thursday, January 27
- Commitment to Carolina Updates
- Cabinet Updates
- From 6:38 to 7:08 PM, the Executive Board entered closed session.*
Thursday, February 3
- Transition Timeline for Incoming Administration
- Upcoming Events
- Well Ride Program
Thursday, February 24
- Event Updates:
– Distinguished Lectureship on Racial Equity
– Intersectionality Conference
– Social Justice Conference
– State of the University Address
- Office of Chief Legal Officer (Judicial Branch)
- Budget and Finance Consolidation
- Branch-Wide Transition
– EBO Applications
– Cabinet Structure and Applications
– EBO Office Meetings
- General Body Meeting Details
- APLU 2022 Award Notification
Dates to Reserve:
– March 21st for Lectureship & Dinner! 6:30pm & 8:00pm
– March 29th for State of the University 6:00 pm
*Closed session is allowed to discuss confidential matters pertaining to the business of Undergraduate Student Government as a University Sponsored Organization. These meetings will not be open to the public.*