Executive Office of the President
The Executive Office of the President aims to create space for all students across campus. Through programming, advocacy, and partnerships with vested individuals across campus, our office is dedicated to supporting the diverse needs and experiences of all students across campus and creating a Carolina for Everyone.
The department’s priorities include:
- Advocate for the creation of an Asian American studies program. The Executive Office of the President aims to lay the foundation for the creation of a new academic program – Asian American studies. Thereby working to create more space for the recognition of diverse cutlures in the academic setting.
- Support graduate and professional students and their initiatives. The Executive Office of the President is dedicated to creating strong partnerships with the Graduate and Professional Student Government President and their administration while finding new ways to support their initiatives.
- Build relationships with university administration. The Executive Office of the President will build relationships with individuals across the university to complete our objectives and amply student voices and concerns to university administration.
- Create new opportunities for students to engage with student government. The Executive Office of the President aims to create a more accessible student government by expanding student initiatives and creating more opportunities for interested students to join our administration.
- Foster collaboration with other universities across North Carolina. The Executive Office of the President hopes to work with other university across North Carolina on the most pressing initiatives – including mental health, and diversity and inclusivity.
Meetings of the Executive Office of the President are held bi-weekly on Sundays from 7-8 PM in Student Government Suite (Carolina Union, Room 3109) beginning August 27, 2023.
Christopher Everett (he/him)
Student Body President, Undergraduate Student Government President || email@example.com
Christopher is a senior studying public policy with a minor in media and journalism. He serves as Student Body President and is an active member of the Presbyterian Campus Ministry.
If you’d like to schedule a meeting with Chris, you can do so here.